An international trade Zone Work Permit allows a non‐Seychellois to enter and remain in Seychelles for the purpose of employment in an International Trade Zone.

It is the responsibility of the prospective employer to apply for the permit through the Financial Services Authority, Seychelles. (FSA)

The spouse and minor children of an ITZ work permit holder may upon application be endorsed on the ITZ work permit.

Non‐Seychellois may not enter Seychelles as a visitor for the purpose of seeking employment in the ITZ.

For more information on the eligibility for the permit and application form please contact the FSA.